Developer: POSSIBLE Games
Game website: www.pocoecogame.com
Available on iTunes for $2.99 / €2.99
Available on Google Play
Available on Amazon
A limited number of Promotional Codes are available to members of the media. Journalists interested in receiving one should contact our Content Crew – email@example.com.
- Play through twelve 3D animated levels with a unique atmosphere
- Solve the puzzles and riddles to get through each mission
- An easy-to-play exploratory adventure within an extraordinary visual world
- Music and sound effects by the acclaimed producer iamyank
- Listen to the newest album Lost Sounds by iamyank for free within the app
- Stunning effects and a world created based on the funds of electronic music
Official teaser video
The first sneak peek of Adventures of Poco Eco – The Lost Sounds! The short clip shows level moods, actual gameplay footage and parts from the soundtrack by iamyank.
- Press team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Site: www.pocoecogame.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/pocoeco
- Twitter: twitter.com/possiblecee
- Instagram: instagram.com/possible_cee
Discover a new world with a lot to see and even more to hear. Help Poco Eco, the curious explorer complete his great mission of finding sounds!
Adventures of Poco Eco is an exploratory adventure game focusing on music within an extraordinary visual world. Your goal is to help Poco Eco and his tribe to find their sounds that they've lost by solving the mini puzzles and completing all twelve 3D animated levels. Downloading the game you will get free access to the Hungarian producer iamyank's new album the Lost Sounds, which also serves as the soundtrack of the game. Start playing now, there's a great adventure ahead!
The game challenges logic thinking with fun-to-play puzzles & quick brain-teasers while entertaining with the unique atmosphere of its music and graphics. It was designed and developed by the Budapest based POSSIBLE Games & it features Iamyank's newest LP - the Lost Sounds.
Iamyank is a highly acclaimed multi-talented artist: designer, musician, producer and composer from Hungary, notorious for filling venues he's playing at the capital's nightlife. He describes his music genre as dreamy electronic - influenced by all kind of soulful music.
An article about the game is available in the press kit. Click here to download presskit.